Project Design, Implementation and Evaluation
(LO1 AC 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 &1.4 )
• Produce literature review for your areas of interest. For example Virtualisation
• Identify the factors that contribute to the process of project selection.
• Produce a project specification – develop and structure a list of requirements relevant to your project specification
• Produce a project plan for the agreed project, using a chosen systems development life cycle. Note: You are strongly advised to research and identify IS project with your current or previous employment or a local business.
(LO2 AC 2.1, 2.2, 2.3)
• Implement a fully working solution in accordance with the agreed project specification.
• Produce document evidence of testing with test data and a user guide for staff training.
(LO 3 AC 31.,3.2 & 3.3)
• Reflect on your project and justify project progress and results in terms of the original agreed project specification.
• Discuss any limitations and possible improvements that could be made to your solution.
(LO4 AC4.1 & 4.2)
• Produce a record of all project procedures used.
• Demonstrate your project to the tutor and justify your solution for the identified problem.
The Virtualisation must be created in VMware Workstation. It should include 1 server, Microsoft windows server 2012 and a client Microsoft windows 7. The two PCs should ping each other and the server should have all the following:
2 x Active directory Servers – responsible for authenticating logon requests.
1 x Email Server
2 x File Servers
1 x Web Server
1x Intranet Server
1 x SharePoint Server
1 x Print Server
1 x DHCP & DNS Server
Can you document every step you doing for example screen shot while you are creating the Virtualisation.
Task 2 is the Implement so that is where you have to put all the screen shot. Send me the Virtualisation program as well as the document.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!