NR 509 Week 2: Shadow Health Respiratory Physical Assessment Assignment
Shadow Health Respiratory Assessment Pre Brief
NB: We have all the questions and documented answers in the SUBJECTIVE DATA, OBJECTIVE DATA, ASSESSMENT AND CARE PLAN format. All you need to do is ORDER NOW for an equivalent of 4 pages and score 100% in this assignment and all other Shadow Health Assignments. By placing this order, the only thing you will do is ask Tina the questions that we will give you and then use our documentation to create yours!!!
Tina had an asthma episode 2 days ago. At that time she used her albuterol inhaler and her symptoms decreased although they did not completely resolve. Since that incident she notes that she has had ten episodes of wheezing and has shortness of breath approximately every four hours. Tina presents with continued shortness of breath and wheezing. Be sure to ask pertinent questions during the interview about related body systems. This case study will provide the opportunity to carefully assess lung sounds during the physical examination. Be sure to appropriately document your findings using correct medical terminology.
Reason for visit: Patient presents complaining of a recent asthma episode that is not fully resolved.
| Subjective Data Collection
| Objective Data Collection
| Education & Empathy
| Documentation / Electronic Health Record
| Student Pre-Survey
| Lifespan Activity
| Review Questions
| Self-Reflection Activity
N 518 Module 2: THE GENERAL SURVEY AND HEENT
Module 2: Discussion Question
Start by reading and following these instructions:
You are responsible for minimally at least 3 posts for each question in your discussion boards; your initial post and reply to two of your classmates. Your initial post(s) should be your response to the questions posed in the discussion question. You should research your answer and cite at least one scholarly source when appropriate, and always use quality writing.The discussion board is never a place to use text language or emoticons. You will also be asked to respond to your classmates. This is designed to enhance the academic discussion around the topic. It is all right to disagree with something posted by another, however your responses should always be thoughtful and respectful and reflect your opinions professionally.
In your professional opinion, what is the difference between chronic and acute pain? How is the assessment for each type of pain different? What must you keep in mind when assessing acute pain? What must you keep in mind when assessing chronic pain? Reflect upon a time when you assessed a patient in pain. What did you do well? What points could you have improved upon? How did the pain impact the patient? What specific treatments could have lessened the impact of the pain on the patient?
Your initial posting should be 200 to 300 words in length and utilize at least one scholarly source other than the textbook. Please reply to at least two classmates. Replies to classmates should be at least 100 words in length. To properly “thread” your discussion posting, please click on REPLY.
When you are ready for the discussion, do the following:
- Click on the discussion link above.
- Start your answer by clicking “Start a New Thread” button with the title of your answer and the body of text following the guidance above.
- To properly post your answer, please click on the “Post” button.
- After posting your contribution, you must read what others have posted, reply to at least two of those posts, and respond (when appropriate) to those you have responded to you.
To reply to a classmate’s post:
- Click on the title of another student’s post.
- Click “Reply to Thread” and type your response to the student.
- Click the “Post” button to post your reply.
N 581 Module 2: Assignment
Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
- Complete the Shadow Health HEENT assessment.
- Write a reflection essay of your experience with the Shadow Health virtual assessment. At least two scholarly sources in addition to your textbook should be utilized. Please be sure to address each of the following prompts:
- What went well in your assessment?
- What did not go so well? What will you change for your next assessment?
- What findings did you uncover?
- What questions yielded the most information? Why do you think these were effective?
- What diagnostic tests would you order based on your findings?
- What differential diagnoses are you currently considering?
- What patient teaching were you able to complete? What additional patient teaching is needed?
- Would you prescribe any medications at this point? Why or why not? If so, what?
- How did your assessment demonstrate sound critical thinking and clinical decision making? What could you change to make it better?
N 581: SHADOW HEALTH ASSIGNMENT
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!